Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Time :)

So I know that it has been forever since I posted, but lots of cool things have been happening here. Spencer and I were working hard on Luminere for church. What is Luminere? Let me tell you...it was our Christmas production. Think a Cirque du Soleil style telling of the story of Creation...through till Jesus' birth! It was unbelievable!! Mark Courtney, our creative director at our church is amazing! I will try to put a link up with some pictures.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22962&l=7878c&id=505691175
Spencer was in the production (as the Moon Pilot)

and I helped with make-up and made the costume for the Dark Angel. After obsessing about the head piece for almost a month....it turned out perfectly


Next bit of good news....I SOLD MY FIRST ART PIECE! I have a small Etsy site, and right before Christmas I sold my first piece! I cannot tell you how thrilled I was! My goals for next year included selling some of my artwork in this way! I am ahead of the game :) This is what I sold:



Lastly, we had a wonderful Christmas! Here are some pics from the wonderous day:




No comments: