Thursday, April 30, 2009

Africa

So I am just shy of three weeks before I leave for Africa and am getting VERY excited about going! I have my shot appointment set for tomorrow....ick. I also will pick up my anti-malarial pills and motion sickness patch tomorrow. It has been a long road since I first decided to go, but what an amazing experience it will be! I have had unbelievable support from friends and loved ones, it is really cool to watch everyone coming together to help me accomplish this! All of my fundraisers have been successful! We had two different Craft Days, a Baked Good Sale, a Sub Sale, and a Bowling Party set for this weekend. I am still short by $800, but I have faith that God will provide!!!! Here is a link to the church where we will be able to blog while away on the trip: http://www.daybreak.tv/crossculture/international/spring-team-2009/

No comments: