Thursday, November 19, 2009





Wow....I am soooo not good at posting on here....I think that FACEBOOK is the reason :) Anyway, here are some of my current projects that I am working on.
*I decided to go in on a Craft Booth from now until the end of the year with a friend of mine. I am making Paper-Flower wreaths that I saw on the Fancy Pants blog :) They are really turning out cute!
*I took an online painting course from SuziBlu (That girl is FuNkY! I LOVE IT!) and just ADORE the results!
*Because of said class, I was asked if I can paint boys. I had never tried, so I decided to try some sketches of my boss' sons and LOVED the results. So now she has commissioned me to do two paintings before Christmas :) :) :)
*From the same painting, I am working on another piece for a friend!
*From the sketches, I am working on a few other surprises for a very close personal friend....MUM'S THE WORD on these :)
THE CREATIVITY IS POURING OUT!!! Maybe it will continue into the new year and help me reach my creative goals...same as last year...1. Make a design team (Look out Memory Works....I am gonna try) 2. Attend a Creative Conference and 3. Maybe get a new Digital SLR Camera. I have to make enough CREATIVE MONEY to do these, so HERE I GO! And with that, I will leave you with some Eye Candy :)

No comments: