Tuesday, January 1, 2013


     So as I said yesterday, my word for the year is BREAK.  Here is my first creative offering.  It is a small canvas board in the background, with a mixed media collage.  Then I attached a small wooden block that has the girl painted on it.  This is actually one of a series I am starting.  I am going to try and work in series this year so that I can get a collection of works to display together.  I have already finished a larger canvas that is similar to this.  The colors are a little different, and I actually prefer the girl a little on that one.  I am planning three more of this size and color pallate, and then back to the bigger ones.  I hope that you enjoy them!
     Please make sure to check out the other ladies who are joining me for the creative start to the year!


      

No comments: