Monday, January 28, 2008

Scripture Challenge #4 WAIT



So, you guessed it. It is week four of the Scripture Challenge. The word this week was Wait. This one was a little difficult for me because I am not very good at waiting. I am the kind of person who wants what I want NOW! After searching through a few verses, I read this one and it jumped right out at me! It is Psalm 40:1. It reads, "I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry." God hears every prayer that you make to Him. He listens to every concern you have, and IF you are patient enough, and IF you wait for Him....He WILL answer your prayer. It may not be the answer that you are expecting, but it is the one that you are meant to have! So even though I am not patient, I will wait for the Lord!
As a little side note, my daughter had decided to join me in this challenge, but was struggling to make them all. I am very happy to say that tonight she cleared a spot right next to me and worked by my side and got herself caught up! After I get her permission tomorrow, I will post her take on these challenges.

No comments: