Monday, January 21, 2008

Week Two of the Scripture challenge


This is my second week's rolodex card! I love how it turned out :) I went to an all day crop on Saturday and got a TON accomplished! The weather all day was terrible! We were two cars behind a 14 car pile-up on the highway! We helped push two cars out of the ditch and then ended up waiting on the highway for one hour and twenty minutes for the wreckage to be cleared away! After all of that, the relaxation was a welcome relief! I ended up getting eight pages done while I was there :) I also won a bunch of magazines in the drawings!!! Did I mention I am a magazine ADDICT!? Anyway, we will get to do it all over again (minus the 14-car pile-up) in a few weeks at my mom's house. I cannot wait! It is so nice to have a crop to look forward to :)

No comments: